Thank you for your interest in DRT Aerospace
AT DRT, we consider our most valuable asset to be our more than 500 highly skilled and dedicated employees. Driven by innovation, creativity, and hard work, our employees are the true force behind our position as a forward-looking and growing company. We offer competitive compensation and benefits with room for advancement throughout one’s career. We invest in our people’s personal development by providing the right training and environment to help them achieve their goals.
DRT is an exciting and supportive place to work. We believe that when our employees are successful, we are successful. Our family of businesses develops cutting-edge solutions across many industries, including aerospace, automotive, container systems, and power generation industries, focusing on innovations and defining the future of precision manufacturing. This gives our employees the opportunity to explore a range of fields and disciplines to expand their skills and contributions through a long and satisfying career. We foster a sense of belonging and community for our teams, offering opportunities to give back to the communities where we work and live. We also support our teams internally, offering programs to strengthen our teams and support personal growth. If you value hard work, creative innovation, and a supportive team environment, we’d love to have you join our DRT team.
BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE
DRT offers competitive benefits for employees and their families that rival the best in the industry, all of which start on the first day of your employment, including our company matched 401(k).
- Competitive wages that include overtime pay and significant shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Affordable insurance including:
- Company paid voluntary life and AD&D for the employee
- Low-cost voluntary life and AD&D for the whole family
- Short-term disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program to help employees while traveling away from home
- Medical advocate team to help employees with medical claims and benefits questions
- Employee Engagement Committees at every location that plan community minded activities for employees to give back